MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GoFindUs - Free|Paid Hosting.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GoFindUs - Free|Paid Hosting.

You can get no better than www.gofindus.com for a couple of reasons.
There support is fast, There hosting packages are really cheap > http://www.gofindus.com/Website-Hosting-Plans.html

I have used them for nearly 3 months now, And thieve never had no downtime there up time is always between 95-99%.

I would always recommend www.gofindus.com to anyone.
Wow, it does look cheap.
Thieve been up since 2005, So there trust able as well.
(2010-10-16, 03:50 PM)Ashley S Wrote: [ -> ]GoFindUs - Free|Paid Hosting.

You can get no better than www.gofindus.com for a couple of reasons.
Their support is fast, their hosting packages are really cheap > http://www.gofindus.com/Website-Hosting-Plans.html

I have used them for nearly 3 months now, And they have never had any downtime their up-time is always between 95-99%.

I would always recommend www.gofindus.com to anyone.

(2010-10-16, 04:14 PM)Ashley S Wrote: [ -> ]They have been up since 2005, so there trust able as well.
Sorry... I'm a grammar and spelling nazi.

Eh, the site looks like it hasn't been updated too much, especially recently. I honestly think that having a basic layout is good, though; loads faster for some of the people who still use dial-up.
Hello,

I noticed the post and want to stop by and say hello. We have been in business with our company since August 8, 2005 and anyone can do a whois to verify our start up date. We just received our A rating with the BBB for being in business 5 years with outstanding reviews. As far as our website not being updated, well I do agree I could do more with it but I do update the site on a daily basis and yes, I like the basic html/css design better then the flashy non SEO sites. They may look better but they are slower to load and search engines do not place them as well.

Thank you for your time

Tony Coggio