MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for Partner(s)!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I have laid relatively low online for a month or so now, and am looking to start a new venture.

I own a games server, and its hosted by a site using WHM. I know some people don't like WHM but I found it really effective, and want to start something similar.

I am planning to start a small hosting company that hosts VPS's, Site hosting and possibly game server hosting and forum hosting.

I am looking for 2 or 3 partners to share the initial costs and monthly costs until we have enough customers to balance the books. From then on we will split the profits evenly between us.

The monthly costs will probably be around $200 for the first month (depending on server costs), so more partners share the cost better.

I would expect you to help out a little with support tickets and problems, so knowing how to manage and run servers is crucial. A little knowledge of Linux is probably best too, as well as a knowledge of MyBB (for the support forums Big Grin)

This isn't a childish venture. I want serious partners. We will all be signing a contract covering numerous different aspects, including: what to do a partner stops helping with costs, legal "job titles", etc...

PM me if you're interested.
I dont know about giving you money, But Ill shoot you a PM with some good info on where to get servers from.
Bump Smile
Bump again Sad
I don't has money to support the project
but if you need some help with Spanish departament or advertisement
Count with me =)

Drop me a PM if ur interested
Ok, if we need any help, I have your msn Smile
i am really interested .. please pm me .. if its still open ...