MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No Captcha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There is no captcha when signing up.

I tried installing the reCaptcha plugin, and it's not showing up unless Javascript is disabled.

I am using MyBB 1.6, the theme is BlackEvo4.

www.asskickersunited.com/member.php?action=register

This is not a new installation, I've had this forum for a while, and just realized this problem.
Are you sure it is enabled in the Admin CP?
Go to the link.
http://yourforumaddress/admin cp address/index.php?module=config/settings&action=change&gid=7
Rename with your forum address and admin cp address.
Then scroll down.
There will be written.
Quote:CAPTCHA Images for Registration & Posting
If yes, and GD is installed, an image will be shown during registration and posting where users are required to enter the text contained within the image to continue. This helps prevent automated registrations and postings.

Make Sure it is ticked to On.
(2010-10-17, 06:54 AM)Akshay.S Wrote: [ -> ]Go to the link.
http://yourforumaddress/admin cp address/index.php?module=config/settings&action=change&gid=7
Rename with your forum address and admin cp address.
Then scroll down.
There will be written.
Quote:CAPTCHA Images for Registration & Posting
If yes, and GD is installed, an image will be shown during registration and posting where users are required to enter the text contained within the image to continue. This helps prevent automated registrations and postings.
Make Sure it is ticked to On.

It is on. It does not show up on my theme I have installed (BlackEvo4) or the default theme.
Board's closed now so we can't check anything anyway.
Hang on, I'll re-open it for the moment, and put the default theme on.
Board re-opened.
(2010-10-16, 11:51 PM)Hovertac Wrote: [ -> ]I tried installing the reCaptcha plugin, and it's not showing up unless Javascript is disabled.

Try turning of your ad blocker(if you have one) I've noticed issues with recaptcha and ad thwart sometimes.
I have adblocker disabled and noscript disabled on my website.
Check your member_register template

search for {$regimage}

Is it there?
Yes.

The captcha does work with ReCaptcha when JavaScript is disabled.

Captcha does not work at all whether or not JavaScript is enabled.
Pages: 1 2