MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Best new(er) band
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, in your opinion, what is the best new-er/ish band out there? I would have to say Mutiny Within. Their vocalist, Chris Clancy, has an amazing range; and the way they program everything and include a piano in it just blows me away (the way it's done, not that there's a piano in metal)

NOTE: THIS THREAD IS FOR YOUR OPINIONS. DO NOT BASH OTHER PEOPLES OPINION(S), AND DO NOT FIGHT/ARGUE.
They are pretty good. It's stupid that they covered the bed intruder song though Toungue
I've been listening to alot of Allstar Weekend Lately. They're pretty good for a boy band Wink
Vanguard for sure. Best Darkmetal band i've heard of in years. The female singer is just outstanding! Brings such a dark force to their songs.
(2010-10-17, 02:36 AM)Lyndon D. Wrote: [ -> ]I've been listening to alot of Allstar Weekend Lately. They're pretty good for a boy band Wink
Hm, not a big fan of boy bands; but I'll check them out later Smile

(2010-10-17, 02:36 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Vanguard for sure. Best Darkmetal band i've heard of in years. The female singer is just outstanding! Brings such a dark force to their songs.
Also not a big fan of Darkmetal/death metal; but I'll check them out as well. And I love how bands are bringing diversity to metal, such as Eyes Set To Kill (fricken amazing!!)
(2010-10-17, 06:41 PM)x_Stricken_x Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-17, 02:36 AM)Lyndon D. Wrote: [ -> ]I've been listening to alot of Allstar Weekend Lately. They're pretty good for a boy band Wink
Hm, not a big fan of boy bands; but I'll check them out later Smile

(2010-10-17, 02:36 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Vanguard for sure. Best Darkmetal band i've heard of in years. The female singer is just outstanding! Brings such a dark force to their songs.
Also not a big fan of Darkmetal/death metal; but I'll check them out as well. And I love how bands are bringing diversity to metal, such as Eyes Set To Kill (fricken amazing!!)

Some of their songs aren't very DarkMetalish Toungue. Their cover of Type O Negatives Black No 1, has to be the dead creepiest song ever.
Straight Line Stitch
and
Bury Tommorrow
and
Times Of Grace

(all metal)
I am still listening to Avenged Sevenfold. Big Grin
We Are The Fallen.
Chthonic - taiwanese metal band
Pages: 1 2