MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PSNhq!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone!

I have started a new site with a friend, all about PlayStation! It's been a while since I ran a site, so I am open for suggestions! I am most likely getting a custom theme made soon Toungue

Anyway, sign up if you like or just give me feedback/suggestions!

http://psnhq.com

The tabbed menu does not seems to work for guest. :p
There is nothing here to give feedback about ... except maybe that there's too many forums. Playstation Move should be a single forum. I would assume that "Games" would be under the PS3 section (since it's only for PS3 games) and that it wouldn't even need its own forum since that would go in General PS3, wouldn't it? And a separate forum for both games AND upcoming games? You should examine the forum layouts of existing sites. This seems way over-categorized. Why are there so many different forums just for a single game (MW2)?

Also, ironic that a forum run by a staff member here promotes hacking.
(prestige hacking is more liek prestige glitching)
(2010-10-17, 02:51 AM)darkly Wrote: [ -> ]The tabbed menu does not seems to work for guest. :p

Hrm... let me take a look.

(2010-10-17, 02:52 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]There is nothing here to give feedback about ... except maybe that there's too many forums. Playstation Move should be a single forum. I would assume that "Games" would be under the PS3 section (since it's only for PS3 games) and that it wouldn't even need its own forum since that would go in General PS3, wouldn't it? And a separate forum for both games AND upcoming games? You should examine the forum layouts of existing sites. This seems way over-categorized.

PlayStation Move was originally a single forum, but the other admin and I decided to give it it's own category, since it one of the biggest things to happen on PS3. PS3 Games will have it's own tab with categories as people are able to suggest which games they would like to have a forum to discuss that game. But I do agree with the separate games talk and the upcoming games talk.
Quote:PlayStation Move was originally a single forum, but the other admin and I decided to give it it's own category, since it one of the biggest things to happen on PS3.

Yeah, but do you think there's so much to discuss that there needs to be an entire forum just for Move SUPPORT? You don't think a general support thread would be suitable?
(2010-10-17, 03:07 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:PlayStation Move was originally a single forum, but the other admin and I decided to give it it's own category, since it one of the biggest things to happen on PS3.

Yeah, but do you think there's so much to discuss that there needs to be an entire forum just for Move SUPPORT? You don't think a general support thread would be suitable?

When more people start getting Move, yes, I believe there will be, but I guess it could be removed for now.

Tabs fixed for guests btw Smile
Registered~. I'm AspieGeek. Smile
(2010-10-17, 03:27 AM)Kazuto Wrote: [ -> ]Registered~. I'm AspieGeek. Smile

Awesome, thanks Smile
Wow, a 5 letter domain. You could sell that if you don't succeed. Toungue Theme feels alright, but the forum is closed right now so I can't say much more. Smile
Pages: 1 2