MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: problem with Date of Birth on Registration - MattRogowski
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
problem with Date of Birth on Registration - 0.3

After installing this plugin, when I want to edit my old member's profile and want to save, then It asks for complete date of birth.. but at that time when that member registered, before installing this plugin, he didnot entered his DOB. And now plugin asks for Complete DOB, but there is no any one feild appear, for Date enterence.. So what can I do..!!Sad
It only check the date of birth on registration and when you edit your profile in the User CP... where are you editing it?? It doesn't run in the ACP or Mod CP.
I think that part is probably due to mybb requiring a required field to be entered before proceeding. I saw a bug report of the same here: http://dev.mybb.com/issues/1266
Im admin and im editing my member's profile in Admin CP
Its asking for DOB at saving.. but there is no feild for Dob.. how can I enter date when there is not space??
after i have deactivated this plugin, i can easily edit member's profile..!!
Download the plugin from the Mods site and upload it again; it definitely doesn't run in the ACP.
hmm... I'll try again..!!