MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some plugins not working on other themes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-10-17, 09:50 AM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Open the index_boardstats template.

Find:
{$whosonline}

Add after:
{$ugl_userlegend}

Thank you for posting AJS, I have added it to my BlackEvo4 v2 theme, I also checked all of my other themes including the default MyBB one, and they already have it in there, yet it is still not showing the usergroup legend in any of the themes that I use. In my settings the usergroup legend settings section does not show up anymore for some reason (this is after I was told to reupload a fresh download of the plugin), when the plugin and everything needed are in my FTP and in the correct sections. Any idea why it wont show or what's going wrong?
(2010-10-17, 04:49 AM)versx Wrote: [ -> ]"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare find_replace_templatesets() (previously declared in /usr/www/private/private/forums/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php:22) in /usr/www/private/private/forums/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php on line 101"

To solve this open the plugin PHP file and make the following edit wherever necessary (usually twice):

Find:
require MYBB_ROOT."/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php";

Replace with:
require_once MYBB_ROOT."/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php";

When you've done that, deactivate the plugin and reactivate it.
(2010-10-17, 10:19 AM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-17, 04:49 AM)versx Wrote: [ -> ]"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare find_replace_templatesets() (previously declared in /usr/www/private/private/forums/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php:22) in /usr/www/private/private/forums/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php on line 101"

To solve this open the plugin PHP file and make the following edit wherever necessary (usually twice):

Find:
require MYBB_ROOT."/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php";

Replace with:
require_once MYBB_ROOT."/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php";

When you've done that, deactivate the plugin and reactivate it.

Thank you so much, that definitely fixed it. I tried to do the same thing with the Thanks plugin but I am getting the same error as before with it when I try to disable it.
Which Thanks plugin is it? Link?
(2010-10-17, 10:53 AM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Which Thanks plugin is it? Link?

Links to the plugins that are getting errors:
http://mods.mybb.com/view/thanks
http://community.mybb.com/thread-74063.html

Also the Pro Attachment, Akismet, and Poll on Index plugins are getting the same errors when you try to disable them although I don't really care about the Akismet plugin because I don't really understand it besides it's suppose to help block spam from my forum?

Also is it possible to change the text color for the whole forum? If so is it easy?

I really do appreciate all the support you've given me AJS, again thank you so much.
Are you using the latest version of that plugin?

Do you mean you're still getting this error?

To change the font color go to ACP >> Templates & Style >> Themes >> *yourtheme >> global.css >> Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode

Find and change the color code:
body {
    background-color: #0a0a0a;
    color: #a2a2a2;
    font-family: Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif;
    font-size: 13px;
    line-height: 1.4;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
}

That will change the font color for the majority of the forum but not all, search through global.css for color and change it to whatever you want.
BTW, Blackevo theme was rejected on MyBB mods site as it was not compatible with MyBB 1.6.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-75790-p...#pid553348

I noticed lots of missing things on it. You need to revert almost all templates
Yes I'm pretty sure I'm using the latest versions of the plugins. The "Thanks" plugin shows up now, but I can't disable/enable it in the plugins section of the ACP, which really isn't a big deal to me. Thank you so much for telling me how to change the text colors haha, I've been trying to get rid of the old cyan color, and now I did!

(2010-10-17, 01:53 PM)Nayar Wrote: [ -> ]BTW, Blackevo theme was rejected on MyBB mods site as it was not compatible with MyBB 1.6.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-75790-p...#pid553348

I noticed lots of missing things on it. You need to revert almost all templates

I am not going to be using V2 of the BlackEvo4 themes anymore I am using the original one BlackEvo4. Thank you for pointing that out to me though.
I am using it on my site tho. Modded a bit Big Grin
(2010-10-17, 02:00 PM)Nayar Wrote: [ -> ]I am using it on my site tho. Modded a bit Big Grin

I just saw it, looks nice, I like what you did with the transparent background of the boards.
Pages: 1 2 3