MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: soioqnu1.jpg]

HOW TO FIX THIS MESSAGE ERROR!!!

And Now more error on my Forum. What happen bro?
Contact your host. The hard drive your database is on is full.
This usually happens to me and I just refresh and it works again.
(2010-10-17, 01:57 PM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]Contact your host. The hard drive your database is on is full.

(2010-10-17, 02:01 PM)Hocker Wrote: [ -> ]This usually happens to me and I just refresh and it works again.

Are that myBB software is like this?? Always error dude?
These are all issues with your host; they don't seem to be a very good one. It's nothing to do with MyBB itself.
(2010-10-17, 02:56 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]These are all issues with your host; they don't seem to be a very good one. It's nothing to do with MyBB itself.

Yes you right Mr. Matt... My host is suck. Its become my visitor gone away from my Forum. Can you give us suggest what the best Host for MyBB Software.

Thank You. Smile
(2010-12-30, 01:41 AM)sunjester Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having the same problem. My hard drive is not full, I am using a plain 'ol wamp setup. This is a fresh download and everything, I just wanted to set one up to mess with and it never gets past installing the db.

Whats the exact error message you're getting? The OP has three different error messages so you'll need to be more specific.
I have created my own thread, none of these errors are mine, sorry about that.
i have same problem with my site http://kowarkowar.com
kowarkowar, which error are you getting?

The first error means the hard drive is full, second one means the table needs to be repaired, the third one means MySQL isn't running or it needs to be restarted.
Pages: 1 2