MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to make a website succesfull?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In this articel, I am going to write the best methods to make a website (especially a forum or portal) succesfull.

We have to divide the advices in three parts:

-Design
-Content
-Team

If you want to be succesfull and become new users, you don't have to forget, that your forum's or website's design is a very important thing for you. You shouldn't use the standard colors, you have to design your site so, how your target group wants to see it. You should pay attention, what the other people say about your design.

Content is one of the important things,intrinsically the most important thing to be succesfull. Your forum or website idea should be inimitable, an Example: it is pitty to open a computer general forum about because there are millions of them. And when you have a good idea, you should start to write and write and write, your forum or your site has to contain 100 articles about your Forumsubject at least. And you have to write more and more and more.
Your content must be actual. And your content should be very interesting, that people motifs to post and to register in your forum.

The last important thing to make a forum/website succesfull is the Team. If you don't have a team, whether you have a good design and whether you have a content, your forum won't be succesfull. You have to find another people (moderators, editors...), and they should post and write articles too, because when you have to post alone, you will be bored after a while.

So you have read, what you should do for make your forum/website succesfull.

I hope, that I could help you.
That's good, but it won't be enough Smile