MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: wordpress bridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Is there a bridge that users that are signed up with mybb can use the same DB for a wordpress blog?
Or can someone make one?
I'll be willing to ... err pay?
But I'm running on a rather low budget.
Any one interested?
Why is there a lack of mods for mybboards? :/
MyBB Is a new software, and it has yet to gain steam with a larger range of modders. Currently there are many mods in production - Its just a matter of time until they get release
I had one made specificly for my site.
Are you willing to share the bridge, feefergross?
Ya share it.. alot of people really need this.. or else many will change to SMF bcus SMF has a Bridge but id like to use MyBB
mybb should go open source so i stop worrying they will charge next year and screw me over.
turpentine Wrote:mybb should go open source so i stop worrying they will charge next year and screw me over.

mybb is all ready open source, just download any of your forum's php files and open them in a text editor
nekng Wrote:
turpentine Wrote:mybb should go open source so i stop worrying they will charge next year and screw me over.

mybb is all ready open source, just download any of your forum's php files and open them in a text editor
that isn't open source...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24