MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: More than 10 options on poll?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm brand new here (first post), so be gentle...lol

I am trying desperately to find any information on creating Polls in MyBB. I have one very simple question: Is it possible to make it so Polls can be created with MORE than ten answer options?

I host a SIG Creation contest on a MyBB forum and need 20 options to use the poll for voting. All other options (voting in multiple threads, foregoing poll and having voters post votes, etc.) have been less than desirable.

So any chance of 20 answer polls??? Or is this an impossibility?

Thanks ahead for any help you all can give me!

(btw, I did my best to search for this answer first.)
There's a setting for the maximum number of poll options in the ACP.
Thanks, but any chance of being more specific as to where in ACP? I have only been an ADMIN for a week or so. Also...I just checked and the forum I am talking about has not updated to 1.6...could that also be a factor?
(2010-10-18, 12:05 AM)ChristopherD Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, but any chance of being more specific as to where in ACP? I have only been an ADMIN for a week or so. Also...I just checked and the forum I am talking about has not updated to 1.6...could that also be a factor?

Sorry I thought you were just asking generally before installing.

ACP >> Configuration >> Posting >> Maximum Number of Poll Options

The setting is also present in MyBB 1.4