MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wich PHP module for attachments?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

I have just changed my MyBB 1.4 forum to a new VPS server and upgraded to 1.6 at the same time.

Everything works great, except for attachments. They just show up as text ([attachment=344*])

I have uploaded the upload folder to the new server, and right permissions.

I am suspecting that I am missing a PHP module maybe?

Could you please help me?

Best regards
Are the attachments still attached to the posts OK?? Can you see them in the attachments area when you edit the post??
(2010-10-17, 11:36 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Are the attachments still attached to the posts OK?? Can you see them in the attachments area when you edit the post??

Yes I can. When I go Full Edit on a post which have attachments, I can see them at the bottom. I can press the button "Insert into post" and the attatchment-text gets inserted into the post. But it doesnt show up after sending.

Just shows up as text. The files are in upload folder. Permission 777, www-data:www-data

I have even checked, that the posthash in the mybb_attachment table is the same as the posthash with the corresponding post in mybb_posts.

Ps, I can fine upload a new picture which gets showing correctly.

Best regards

Funny, now SOME threads with attachments works. But still, there are many that doesnt. ?!?