MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ProStats Error After Installing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Help mybb, I have recently gotten help with my other errors. Now I have a new problem. After installing the ProStats plugin, this error shows up at the top of my forums header. [Image: attachment.php?aid=20260]

The ProStats are installed and work, but like I said that warning error message is displayed at the top. Also if you try to click on the recent posts it goes to a blank white screen, not to the post.

Another problem is when I try to log out of my account I get the same error but it's multi stacked and will not log me out of my account.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=20261]

This is the link to the plugin I am using: http://mods.mybb.com/view/prostats
Website link: http://versx.info
Current MyBB Version: 1.6

Does anyone know how I could fix this? All help would is appreciated, thanks in advance!
Open prostats.php in an editor other than notepad, and remove any whitespace before the <?php. This is beginning to happen alot more for some reason...
Thank you Joshua Mayer, that got rid of the errors in the header of the main forum, but I still have the error in the ACP and also when I click on the view last post I still get redirected to a blank page. Any ideas of why this might happen?
Does ProStats come with any files that are uploaded to the admin directory?
(2010-10-18, 06:42 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]Does ProStats come with any files that are uploaded to the admin directory?

No sir it does not, only a plugin file, a language file, and a few image files.
Is the error in the ACP the exact same one? Could I please get a screenshot?
(2010-10-18, 08:47 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]Is the error in the ACP the exact same one? Could I please get a screenshot?

Here is the error message at the top of the ACP.

You need Notepad++ or simular and not Notepad for changing templates or *.php files.

Dees
(2010-10-18, 07:31 PM)dees Wrote: [ -> ]You need Notepad++ or simular and not Notepad for changing templates or *.php files.

Dees

I have and use notepad++, I already know.
Just download the plugin again and reupload ./inc/plugins/prostats.php
Pages: 1 2