MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Threads and posts r automatically appearing and disappearing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Then things must be being deleted via the database directly. Change your database username/password, and update it in ./inc/config.php.
(2010-10-19, 11:54 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-19, 11:25 AM)jatt Wrote: [ -> ]can anyone tell me what to do

I've been asking you question to try and figure out the problem so I can tell you want to do, it'd really help if you could answer them.

What do you mean by things being reverted though?? It doesn't store the older versions anywhere, it can't revert to an old version if it doesn't store the old version.

its not that u r think.......he is saying that the thread updated by me automatically goes undone....and comes to the old unmodifies thread again.....means that thead remains unedited...
only thing that comes up to my mind if the TS actually followed the guidelines given ( which i strongly doubt he did ) is that it keeps restoring a backup, therefor threads appear which've been deleted and new changes are undone.
i am not restoring backup........is there any problem in CHMOD settings....?
A CHMOD couldn't cause this.

Do you mean the edit is gone instantly, or it stays for a bit and then goes?? If it isn't instant, ask your host if something might be importing a backup. As said above, the only way something can be reverted to an older version is if a backup is being imported.

Can we have a URL and a test account??
url is www.worldofdth.in
permission for config.php is 666...is it right....?
And a test account...??

Yes, that CHMOD is OK. You can set it to 644 or 444 if you want, but a CHMOD on that file wouldn't cause things to revert to an older state.
i am PMing u the details for test account.
(2010-10-19, 12:45 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Then things must be being deleted via the database directly. Change your database username/password, and update it in ./inc/config.php.

i have also changed and updated the password of database
Pages: 1 2