MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I got my shot today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Flu shot, no reactions, no effects, not sick, i feel great.

Who else got theres so far?
Never had it, probably won't get it
(2010-10-18, 02:27 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Never had it, probably won't get it

May i ask why? I can kinda understand the first time is hard, i remember we urged people to get the H1N1 from their doctors not us if they never had one before. But thats about it.
I missed the 'my' in the title Toungue

Is this just for general flu, or...??
(2010-10-18, 02:56 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I missed the 'my' in the title Toungue

Is this just for general flu, or...??

Yup. In Canada at least, the Pandemic H1N1 shot is now included in the regular shot. You actually get three strains in each shot. The past two years, once strain has almost been invisible. So the Pandemic H1N1 was included in its place. There should be no other flue shot for a while i hope.
I doubt I'll get it just because I never seem to get them Toungue.
(2010-10-18, 02:32 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-18, 02:27 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Never had it, probably won't get it

May i ask why? I can kinda understand the first time is hard, i remember we urged people to get the H1N1 from their doctors not us if they never had one before. But thats about it.

I like to keep my consumption of medicines, vaccines etc. to a minimum. That said, I just found out they are offering it at my work, so now I'm considering it ...
(2010-10-18, 03:52 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt I'll get it just because I never seem to get them Toungue.

Why not? Toungue

(2010-10-18, 03:55 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-18, 02:32 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]

I like to keep my consumption of medicines, vaccines etc. to a minimum. That said, I just found out they are offering it at my work, so now I'm considering it ...

If its your first it might be a better idea to go to your doctor, i can't remember the reason, but i am almost sure its recommended.
Honestly I don't know. Here in the state we can even get them at walgreens.
I never even got an H1N1 shot Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4