MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can someone please make me a simpel php hiot counter.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-10-19, 06:22 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think centos hates anyone(or if does everyone equally).

Why must it be so cruel :/

(2010-10-19, 06:40 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-18, 03:43 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]With the ability to count 5 pages, from a file. It doesn't' need to be secure, its for local use only. I tried to make my own, and i think i want to destroy my PHP editor on my machine. But it seems you can't get rid of notepad...

Can anyone please help me?

Write own own simple one

http://www.developingwebs.net/phpclass/hitcounter.php

(2010-10-19, 02:20 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Tommy.

Now next question. Why does CentOS hate me.

I sent CentOS5 to the round file and installed Ubuntu instead for my desktop machine. So much better ...

(2010-10-19, 06:22 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think centos hates anyone(or if does everyone equally).

(2010-10-19, 06:40 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-18, 03:43 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]With the ability to count 5 pages, from a file. It doesn't' need to be secure, its for local use only. I tried to make my own, and i think i want to destroy my PHP editor on my machine. But it seems you can't get rid of notepad...

Can anyone please help me?

Write own own simple one

http://www.developingwebs.net/phpclass/hitcounter.php

(2010-10-19, 02:20 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Tommy.

Now next question. Why does CentOS hate me.

I sent CentOS5 to the round file and installed Ubuntu instead for my desktop machine. So much better ...

I would love to, but i don't want to use Kleo to transfer everything. I tried to use the very same tut, it did nothing at all.
(2010-10-18, 09:20 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-18, 09:18 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]5 seperate stats or one?

One stats. Toungue

Here ya go Smile

just add
include "/path/to/the/file/hitcounter.php";
AddHit();
when you want it to add a hit (place it in your header for example). It will then add 1 hit to hits.txt Smile
AddHit() should return the hit count imo, in case he wants to echo it on the page.
Why? There is GetHit() for that
Having two functions is just silly.
And why is that? so, you want it to display the number of hits? Why would you want to do that when you actually want to add a hit?
Thanks Tommy, i'll put it up either tomorrow or on the weekend to test it Toungue
Ok Smile
How's it working? Any bugs?
(2010-10-24, 11:24 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]How's it working? Any bugs?

I can't tell, haven't been to work, its on a local server so i can't get into it. :/
Pages: 1 2