MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum icons missing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i messed arround whit the CHMOD of some forum files and now are my forum icons missing its those New posts , forum is locked , No New posts
the weird thing is that they do display in the footer for a example
Can we get a link to your site?
Did you upload the "forumicons" directory? Seems that that directory is missing.
(2010-10-18, 05:08 PM)Tah Zonemaster Wrote: [ -> ]Did you upload the "forumicons" directory? Seems that that directory is missing.

where must i upload those? give me the directory like :
inc/example/example

and if i have to upload to FTP right?
Revert the forumbit_depth2_forum template in the template set for that theme to default, it shouldn't be trying to load that URL. Have you made any modifications to this?? forumicons sounds like a specific modification to have an image for each forum.
(2010-10-18, 05:14 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Revert the forumbit_depth2_forum template in the template set for that theme to default, it shouldn't be trying to load that URL. Have you made any modifications to this?? forumicons sounds like a specific modification to have an image for each forum.

Thanks for that . i did revert it to original now are the buttons back ty + rep for you