MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login Panel missing in IE-7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just made a startling discovery when viewing my forum using Internet Explorer 7. The login, register, date and welcome information are mising from the top panel. I don't see the problem with this forum, could it be my theme or is there a fix I need to add to my site?
It's probably theme related. See if you get the same on the default theme?

Why are you using IE7?
I'm currently at work and IE7 is the only thing I have on my workstation. Btw, I've been mearning to ask, if I provide you with an admin login/password for my forum will you be able to move the login/register from the top and set it up like you guys have it on petforums.biz?
(2010-10-18, 05:39 PM)reichman Wrote: [ -> ]I'm currently at work and IE7 is the only thing I have on my workstation.

I don't have IE7 and looking at your site I'm not sure what would cause this.

(2010-10-18, 05:39 PM)reichman Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, I've been mearning to ask, if I provide you with an admin login/password for my forum will you be able to move the login/register from the top and set it up like you guys have it on petforums.biz?

Sure, PM me. I'll have a look at the above problem while I'm there. Smile

I checked the site at work and it now shows where you moved it. I sent you another PM yesterday not sure if you got the opportunity to look at it yet?