MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upload Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I Try To Upload An .flv File i Get This Error

Please correct the following errors before continuing:

The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: There was a problem moving the uploaded file to its destination.

yes my uploads folder is set to 777 so i dont know what else it could be
Are you trying to upload it to the server or uploading it in a post? If you are trying to upload it into a post you need to make that a valid file. ACP>>Configuration>>Attachment Types>> "Add New File Type">>It should be easy from there. Smile
Alright i added the file type but i dont know the MIME Type for .flv its not on the list
Google is our friend. Wink Try this.

video/x-flv
alright did that now getting The type of file that you attached is not allowed. Please remove the attachment or choose a different type but it is the right file type
What kind of file is this for? Videos?
yea .flv from youtube
Wait, are you trying to upload this as a attachment so video can watch the video???
yes on my forum its like a youtube video but its not from youtube i dont wanna use the youtube plugin youtube too strict at times
Well one of Mybb's core features is to have videos show up in post. If you see on the right of the advance editor is a tv icon, click it and there will be a drop down list of different sites that Mybb allows you to post videos from. Will that help?
Pages: 1 2