MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: cPanel based hosting plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Totally interested in this!!
Hows this going?
I've been pretty happy with the results and have been working on some improvements based on feedback of other users.

Here's the beta release as I haven't done much testing but I've been running it on my site with no issues: http://jmd.cc/bb/Thread-MyHosting-0-1-Release
New features being added to the next update:

Handful of minor bug fixes.

Client notes - Allow staff to add client notes in the user's MyHosting account for other staff to see.

Domain and Subdomains - The admin can decide whether or not to allow clients to use their own domain when signing up. If both Subdomain and Domain are entered subdomain takes priority.

Multiple subdomains - The admin can specify multiple subdomains for the clients to choose from (dropdown menu).

Client cancellation button - Clients can cancel their own accounts (multi step process to avoid accidental cancellation).

Features being worked on:

NewPoints Support - Allow clients to purchase hosting with NewPoints (monthly or one time). Monthly transactions will be automated.

Import cPanel accounts - If you already have cPanel accounts hosted on your server you can import them if the account user has a MyBB account (will match based on e-mail addresses).
Link in first post 404's.
Thanks! Forgot I moved my forum to it's own directory. Big Grin
Error 403 - Forbidden

You do not have permission to access this file or directory.
I've started up with this plugin again and have setup a Google Code page for anybody who wants to help out or keep track of development. I'm using the current code (1.0) on a live site and it's working very nicely. It's still very basic but it suits my needs so I'm sure others out there will find this useful for them.
Pages: 1 2