MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Installing error.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When i try to install i get this 2 errors :

I do this in web browser:
www.withehathelp.tk

i get this one

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /srv/disk2/jeanworld/www/whitehathelp.tk/inc/class_error.php on line 51

and then

www.withehathelp.tk/install/

and i get this one
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /~/www/whitehathelp.tk/inc/class_core.php on line 18

Thanks for help.
You need PHP 5.1+.
Ok , i switch from PHP 4.4.1 to 5.3.1 and now seems to be ok .

Now is starting but is stop on this screen :

MyBB Installation Wizard
Welcome
License Agreement
Requirements Check
Database Configuration
Table Creation
Data Insertion
Theme Installation
Board Configuration
Administrator User
Finish Setup
WelcomeWelcome to the installation wizard for MyBB 1.6.0. This wizard will install and configure a copy of MyBB on your server.

Now that you've uploaded the MyBB files the database and settings need to be created and imported. Below is an outline of what is going to be completed during installation.

•MyBB requirements checked
•Configuration of database engine
•Creation of database tables
•Default data inserted
•Default themes and templates imported
•Creation of an administrator account to manage your board
•Basic board settings configured
After each step has successfully been completed, click Next to move on to the next step.

Click "Next" to view the MyBB license agreement.

Send anonymous statistics about your server specifications to the MyBB Group (What information is sent?)

MyBB © 2002-2010 MyBB Group

From here come a error page :http://www.awardspace.com/web-hosting-notice/error-404

This is just for test , if someone can test this.
http://www.whitehathelp.tk/install/
When i get home i'll help you through this if no one else has.
Which browser you are using to install?
I USE FIREFOX AND IE 8.SAME PROBLEM ON BOTH.
(2010-10-20, 04:31 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]When i get home i'll help you through this if no one else has.

I REALLY APRECIATE IF YOU CAN.
We don't really need the caps lock Smile

Do you have a URL other than the .tk one?? I think the way they work breaks some things.
(2010-10-20, 06:42 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]We don't really need the caps lock Smile

Do you have a URL other than the .tk one?? I think the way they work breaks some things.

OK , i try with other URL , something like http://xerex.awardspace.info/ , and i get this :

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
2002 - Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server
You'll need to ask your host about that, it can't connect to the MySQL server.
(2010-10-20, 07:00 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You'll need to ask your host about that, it can't connect to the MySQL server.

They r to busy to answer me , i keep search and try , we will see.
Thanks for help
Pages: 1 2