MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Group Image Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not sure where to make this request for a new group image so I will start here. If this isn't right place, please let me know where to make this request.

I am wondering if anyone have a group image for 'Site Supporter'. It's for users who aren't part of the support team but have contributed something to the site.

If there isn't one around, can someone tell which software I can use to produce a group image like the ones used by MyBB.

Thanks.
Let me know if you want it changed or anything..

Chris
looks awesome, can you include it in the release of gold??

btw, will there be a service pack for RC4 cause I really need the closed board error fixed atm
There probably won't be a service pack release for RC4 because the code base for Gold already exists and is quite different to that of RC4 - which would mean maintaining two different versions at the same time..
I hate to spoil the party but the new image actually reads "Site Suppoter" instead of "Site Supporter" Smile

Cheers,
Kimmo
Aye, indeed it does. Too much studying for me.. You know the worst part? I was studying for my english exam!

Bleh, too many books not enough code.

Thanks Kimmo, its fixed now Smile
Chris, Thanks for creating the group image so quickly. It looks great. Thanks again.
I would LOVE to have one stating BOG or Board (for Board of Governors)
Anyone?? Smile

BUMP on Dec-13...any takers on this? Or anyone in possession of the original PSD-files?

cheers,
Kimmo
oh....I can't bump by editing....well let's bump it this way then..
What colors and font are you wanting? Any paticular shape?
Pages: 1 2