MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Installing Mybb Forums?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it normal that when I was uploading the upload file to my server system for my new forum that it kept saying overwrite on its it when I just dragged the files over? Will it mess anything up? Also I'm trying to install Themes from Justin S. and they say the same Overwrite?
If you are trying to add a properly made theme yes you're doing it wrong. You should be able to upload the themes folder in the images folder and then just upload the xml.
Where are you uploading the theme files?? They're supposed to go in a new folder in ./images/, so there's nothing to overwrite as it's creating the directory.
I'm going to Public_HTML >> Then Images and dragging the Sky folder into there. And some are failing and disconnecting my server etc.
If the transfer is failing and you're getting disconnected you'll need to contact your host.
I actually solved this problem. But it's going good so far I'll let you guys know if I need any further help.