MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Download" Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way for my registered members to upload files with sizes more than my php limitation? Would be really grateful for an answer Blush
(2010-10-21, 06:22 AM)core-boy Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way for my registered members to upload files with sizes more than my php limitation? Would be really grateful for an answer Blush
change the code ...Lightbulb

AdminCP > Configurations > Attachment Types > and edit .php file size limit.
(2010-10-21, 06:31 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]AdminCP > Configurations > Attachment Types > and edit .php file size limit.
no... no... not for .php extension... my server php memory is limited to 2MB(I know, its a orange!!Angry) but I need to increase my .ppt and .pptx extensions to at least 50MB for my members... what should I do?

(2010-10-21, 06:23 AM)manifest Wrote: [ -> ]change the code ...Lightbulb
P.S I am a noob so I need detailed guidance... Blush
Only way to overcome the php upload limit is to switch to something like perl to do the upload. However something like this will require either a plugin, core edits, or both.

At one time I was thinking of making a script that would allow you to upload multiple files that were split zipped or split rared to the php upload limit size and the server then unzips/joins the file.
Oh well...