MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Awstats shows heavy activity on css.php?stylesheet=X
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

I have two, almost identical, MyBB 1.6 sites running.
Same design and such.

I got my own VPS and installed Awstats (5 hours ago) and got my self a surprise;

The one website has
/task.php
/css.php?stylesheet=6
/css.php?stylesheet=5

- In "Sites/URL (Top 10)"

The other has
/
/task.php
/showthread.php

How can that be? The folder cache has 777 permission attributes on both sites.

Where should I start looking for possible errors that are causing this?

EDIT: When I rename css.php to css.php_REMOVE on the one sites (that has problems) then the site will show with no styling.
So it seems nothing is getting cached.

I tried copying the /cache folder from the working site over to the one with problems, and then I could rename css.php and stil surfing the site with styling. As soon as I in the admin panel, change something in the stylesheet, then it stopped working without css.php in place.

?

EDIT #2: Seems to be solved, when I through admin panel, went through every stylesheet file in advanced mode and pressed "Save changes".

I can now remove css.php without breaking the styling.

Best regards
I wouldn't trust awstats i have it and the one day it said i had no visits when i know that a couple of members had signed on.
(2010-10-21, 08:18 AM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't trust awstats i have it and the one day it said i had no visits when i know that a couple of members had signed on.

Dude, have you even read my post?!? Angry

I confirmed that there WAS something wrong, by deleting the css.php file and refreshing my forum.
What an useless post to write.. Huh

Beside, I have fixed the problem, which I wrote in my first post.

Oh, I now AWStats shows no hits on css.php - which is correct, so I guess AWStats is smarter than you...

ConfusedConfusedConfused
Although you have fixed this already, I just wanted to point out, that at times even though cache folder has 777, the themes folder inside cache does not which causes the site to use css.php instead of caching the css

Make sure the themes folder is also at 777. Best way to chck is to go to the tools page in admincp and check the chmod status at the bottom of the page.
(2010-10-21, 09:47 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]Although you have fixed this already, I just wanted to point out, that at times even though cache folder has 777, the themes folder inside cache does not which causes the site to use css.php instead of caching the css

Make sure the themes folder is also at 777. Best way to chck is to go to the tools page in admincp and check the chmod status at the bottom of the page.

Hi G33K. You are absolutely right about the folders inside /cache.
They where chmod'ed correctly though Wink

Best regards
This is not just your problem dude , Mybb most wanted file on every forum is css.php only if u see. I have around 10-12 forum on myBB and every forum have css.php on top

Screenshot :-

[Image: 2rdkm1h.gif]
alirex> What has that to do with me?

My problem was real, and I fixed it.

No more pulling on css.php - infact I could delete it (hence I didn't change something in the stylesheets).

You should try to fix YOUR problem instead of teaching me. (lol, 240MB traffic just on css.php... Pretty unnecessary)

Maybe you are sending with No Cache header, or you got a problem like I did.

Glad I fixed mine though.. Angel - and not just believed that pulling on css.php was normal.
Ask yourself, whats the point of caching if you're not using it? Confused
Since this is solved and you seem to have problems respecting other members who are just trying to help I'm closing this.