MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Double forums in the forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see a stranger mistake in my forum except of index at the time. However, it just sometimes appear.
The problem: There is a different or external forum that staying in the column of my main forum.
[attachment=20310]
[attachment=20311]
Can you provide a URL please, it's hard to understand what's wrong from the screenshots.
I think its the link in the sig it looks like the forum is loading within the forum so your getting 2 forums.
Sorry !I have some mistakes
My site : http://www.vuisong.org/diendan
--------
It just sometimes appear ... (Sometime double ,sometime free forum and more It can appear everywhere in forum and be loaded together )
Thanks for help me !
Do you have a plugin for an AJAX PM alert??
I don't use "AJAX PM alert" !
--------------
Today forum alert error :

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1 - Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_13fb_0.MYI' (Errcode: 13)
Query:
SHOW COLUMNS FROM mybb_settings LIKE 'advportalv7'
You'll need to ask your host about that, it can't create/write to the database file. Or you could try repairing the settings and settinggroups tables in phpMyAdmin.

What other plugins do you have??
(2010-10-21, 10:43 AM)vnpcs Wrote: [ -> ]I see a stranger mistake in my forum except of index at the time. However, it just sometimes appear.
The problem: There is a different or external forum that staying in the column of my main forum.
[attachment=20310]
[attachment=20311]

Do you solve the above problem which i asked u or not?
Thanks
I'm not entirely sure what you mean, it can't load an external site into yours like that, I'd be surprised if even a plugin was doing that.

Your host seems pretty poor though, I'm getting errors about not being able to write to files all over the place, and it's insanely slow.
When i turn off Gzip ,my forum will appear double ,sometime free forum and more It can appear everywhere in forum and be loaded together sometimes .
in the contrary,when turning on gzip ,it won't appear this mistake .