MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unwanted subscription
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
forum subscriptions and thread subscriptions aren't the same
Bump to get resolved.
Can we have a URL and two test accounts if possible??
(2010-10-23, 05:20 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Can we have a URL and two test accounts if possible??

PM'd you.
Apologies for getting back to this late.

I subscribed to threads and forums, everything worked as expected and I could unsubscribe properly.

What's weird about this (weirder than getting alerts for a thread they don't seem to be subscribed to) is that the authorization error is because the post key wasn't valid; however this is generated and checked the same way for all users, it can't really fail for only one user. It checks this post key before checking if the subscription you're dealing with is even valid.

Can you confirm again that this still happens with new subscription emails?? If it does, can you PM me the full unsubscribe URL they get?? Should be as long as this:

http://www.ej8squad.com/usercp2.php?action=removesubscription&tid=16325&key=49fa43c5f4aff16a50bcdab2b146513f&my_post_key=ddcc035c66789fe4f20ea81025c9bc5e
Pages: 1 2