MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Log Out function
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm working on a skin, and I'm trying to move the {$logoutlink} function that's usually where all the forum info is, but the problem here is that it has a | which indicates it's like that in one of the various hundreds of php files that are included with MyBB.

So... My question is how do I remove the bloody thing? Or is there a different logout function that shows for logged in users.
It doesn't have a pipe character. That's a lowercase L. Templates have a search in admincp. And if you're looking for it in files use a text editor like Notepad++ which will allow you to search all files in a folder and provide you results.
Alright, where do I want to be looking then?
A search of my templates show that to be in "index_boardstats" template.
Well I already knew that... I'm saying there's a | or l or whatever it is in the function itself. I didn't add it myself, or I wouldn't really be asking here. Toungue

I moved the link underneath the board stats:

</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
<br /><div align="right"><span class="smalltext">{$logoutlink}</span></div>
<br />

http://i56.tinypic.com/1zqzh4z.png
<a href="member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}">Logout</a>

This is the code i use. Smile
The problem is that still ends up showing to users that aren't logged in. I want it to be hidden from guests and people not logged in.
Add them to header_welcomeblock_member ?
The point was I wanted to replace the one in the footer...
{$logoutlink} doesn't show to guests.

You can removed the | in the index_logoutlink template.
Pages: 1 2