MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to instal themes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The following errors were encountered:

MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded. Please check the file is the correct and is not corrupt.
that the error i get when i uploadthe themes
Did you upload the XHTML file via ACP? Is the image file in the /imgage/ directory?
(2010-10-22, 04:06 AM)blake Wrote: [ -> ]Did you upload the XHTML file via ACP? Is the image file in the /imgage/ directory?

It's a XML file. Wink Not a XHTML file.
(2010-10-22, 04:06 AM)blake Wrote: [ -> ]Did you upload the XHTML file via ACP? Is the image file in the /imgage/ directory?

just went in to the admin panel then uploaded the theme zip
(2010-10-22, 04:08 AM)darkly Wrote: [ -> ]

It's a XML file. Wink Not a XHTML file.
I could never remember the name ^_^.
wykydz, you need extract the contents of the zip folder to your desktop, and upload the XML file via ACP.

(2010-10-22, 04:08 AM)wykydz Wrote: [ -> ]

just went in to the admin panel then uploaded the theme zip

You have to extract it then upload the XML file then upload the images to where the author ask you to put them.
ok tyvm
Your welcome. ^_^