MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, so I upgraded to MyBB 1.6 lately and now users can no longer register, they are presented with this error when clicking submit:

Quote:MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'remember' in 'field list'
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_users (username,password,salt,loginkey,email,postnum,avatar,avatartype,usergroup,additionalgroups,displaygroup,usertitle,regdate,lastactive,lastvisit,website,icq,aim,yahoo,msn,birthday,signature,allownotices,hideemail,subscriptionmethod,receivepms,receivefrombuddy,pmnotice,pmnotify,showsigs,showavatars,showquickreply,showredirect,tpp,ppp,invisible,style,timezone,dstcorrection,threadmode,daysprune,dateformat,timeformat,regip,longregip,language,showcodebuttons,away,awaydate,returndate,awayreason,notepad,referrer,referrals,buddylist,ignorelist,pmfolders,warningpoints,moderateposts,moderationtime,suspendposting,suspensiontime,coppauser,classicpostbit,usernotes,remember) VALUES ('Test User','f64c8d8dc4c4fe7463257a3d1e40190a','Mn3GKkH7','LJCQOyyhrRepvK5Bh63GqFQlxsOFVeDUxwDtV5MKRYSKykjYnX','[email protected]','0','./images/default-avatar.png','remote','5','','0','','1287735104','1287735104','1287735104','','0','','','','3-6-1980','Test User, proud to be a member of The Sim Supply since Oct 2010.','1','0','0','1','0','1','0','1','1','1','1','0','0','0','0','10','2','linear','0','','','58.111.143.240','980389872','','1','0','0','0','','','0','0','','','','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','','1')

I read in the troubleshooting thread it said about the remember field, but I didn't really understand how to fix it, so I though I'd post here. As I uploaded all of the new files, and I tried uploading member.php again, the one that contains the registration pages, and it still provides that error.
Thanks guys!
And have you got any 1.4 plugins running like the thread also says...??
I do, I disabled all the ones I no longer use.

Just then I realised, there was an obvious culprit, the default profile plugins, and now it works just fine. Thanks for the response Smile