MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Warning RE Plug in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
We've come across a warning:

Warning [2] require_once(./global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 15 - File: inc/plugins/update.php PHP 5.2.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/update.php 15 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/update.php 15 require_once
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php 203 require_once
/admin/index.php 483 require

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in

This was a fresh install. We had it installed and were just about ready to
install some plug in when we came across the error.

We have absolutely no plug in. We have tried to upload and install but it doesn't show up. What do we need to do?
Our forum is: http://spiritualground-forum.org

Thanks
Where exactly do you see this...?? Forum looks OK to me.
This came up in the ACP when we went to set up the plugins. No plugins what so ever to be found, only this warning. So we don't know if the Apart Sky file was corrupt or if we caused something to go out of whack when we uploaded Profile Buddies.
Nothing to do with your theme at all. ./inc/plugins/update.php isn't even a default file, it's a problem with that.
Any idea how we can fix this?
It's funny tho, we reinstalled the whole MyBB 1.6 and then we went to the plugins page to check, and the Akismet and Hello World were there to begin and now they are gone again with the same error showing. And we have another MyBB forum and it is working excellent...no problems. Help!
open the plugin directory through FTP. See if there is a file named update.php there.
I don't know why you reinstalled, wouldn't have had any impact on this error.

As I said, it's a problem with ./inc/plugins/update.php, just delete that.