MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shown Thread Prefix on New Thread and List Title Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there my fellows. I need helping. Before I use themes or template that use for 1.6 and there is no error for shown thread prefix. But after i change Themes that not support for 1.6 this themes is for 1.4, the problem is shown there now.

Thread Prefix is not shown on : Huh
  1. New Thread, There is not shown to choose what Prefix user want to do post ;
  2. List Title Thread, In the forum is not shown Prefix that user is made in before i use this themes

And there is many more template that not compatible with 1.6. Please help me to fix this problem, because i like this template/themes.

I use this template MyIPB 2.1.0

Thank You Very Much. Heart

SOLVED UPDATE :

1. New Thread, Now i have fix for New Thread, that now have shown Thread Prefix Choosen there. I have add this code {$prefixselect} on Templates & Style > Templates > Youre Templates > Show Thread Templates > showthread
  2. List Title Thread, Fix now, i have editing and add this code {$thread['threadprefix']} Templates & Style > Templates > Youre Templates > Forum Display Templates > forumdisplay_thread
Obviously if it's 1.4 theme you'll need to make various changes to it. Go to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates. For each one, click Options > View Diff Report to see what changes have been made, and if you won't lose or break anything by changing it, choose Revert to Original from the Options menu.

It'd probably be better to ask them theme's author to update the them, rather than trying to manually update it yourself.
I have trying this but not shown The Update template that i used right now.

Btw, there is tutorial for created templates/themes or updating templates/themes from myBB 1.x.x into 1.y.z, so we are newbie on myBB can experiment with this stuck error. Smile