MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide Tags BBCode - How to?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just installed Hide Tags BBCode [xtrsyz], and found a bug.

If a member (who havent replied yet) presses the reply-button below the creaters post (quotes), he can see both the hide-tags and the content inside them. (when writing the post).

[attachment=20318]

Anyone know how to fix this?

Alexander

Edit: Sry for posting in the wrong section. Can anyone move it?
You're making a reply anyways, I don't see what the problem is.
(2010-10-22, 10:33 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]You're making a reply anyways, I don't see what the problem is.

True, but if I posted that mzzg, other user would have seen whats inside the [hide]-tags. Via my post.
(2010-10-22, 10:25 PM)Alexander_A Wrote: [ -> ]I just installed Hide Tags BBCode [xtrsyz], and found a bug.

If a member (who havent replied yet) presses the reply-button below the creaters post (quotes), he can see both the hide-tags and the content inside them. (when writing the post).

Anyone know how to fix this?

Alexander

Edit: Sry for posting in the wrong section. Can anyone move it?
BBCode hide tags will never hide content in the reply window, for that you need a plugin (search for hide before reply plugins)

(2010-10-22, 10:33 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]You're making a reply anyways, I don't see what the problem is.

The problem is that someone can see the content without making the reply. If I want to see the content, I press reply, see the content and then just cancel and not reply.
Okey, thanks G33K