MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: error message from admin.php from multiple plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im getting the below message when I try to activate a whole list of plugins, the end result is it states that the plugin is installed and I can access the plugin settings but nothing actually happens on my site.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare find_replace_templatesets() (previously declared in (website)/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php:22) in /(website)/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php on line 101
Can this maybe moved to mybb support to see can I get some help?
Tell us what plugins ur trying to install and maybe a link to them so we can check them out aswell.
Actually some that caused it is your Facebook plugins and also itsmybirthday
Facebook badge?

There is a few problems with that.
I saw your post on the itsmybirthday plugin thread but I believe your problem is something else thats causing the conflict as you wouldn't be getting the same activation error for more than one plugin whereby it works fine for other users.

Strangely enough, another user had a similar problem recently with his plugins and the solution that worked for him was he had to make a change in all of his plugins to get them to work. As a precaution, I'll be adding this fix to my plugins to make sure that such a problem doesn't affect my plugins again even if its caused by other plugins.

You can check it out here:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-76800.html

Make the following change in the inc/plugins/<plugin>.php file:

Find all instances of: (Should appear twice on the plugins page)
require MYBB_ROOT."/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php";
OR
include MYBB_ROOT."/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php";

Replace with:
require_once MYBB_ROOT."/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php";
Worked a treat G, thanks