MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: lbi into Wordpress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,

I am working on my Dad's business website, and it is all html file based. Now i want to get it into Wordpress, so it is easier for them to manage.

The people who originally made the website have used lbi and dwt files. I have googled around and found out they are to do with Dreamweaver.

The lbi files are related to the menu. I have put them into wordpress and they haven't worked. Possibly because wordpress is php based?

Does anyone know how i could get them to work in wordpress?

Any feedback, help, info etc would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Cohen
I'm guessing it's a CMS or something like Joomla, so you should probably look for an admin panel and take them out of there.
I don't think so, it is all HTML based with these library files. When you click on the about us link, it'll bring up some sub menus... is what should happen.

Wordpress is a CMS - i think you would know that.
You can't get LBI's to work in wordpress without work. Easier to just get some new ones from CSS-Play.
Damn, is, i'll see what i can do. Thanks anyway.

Besides CSS, would there be another alternative?
Open it up in dreamweaver and copy it's content? lbi is a library file which means it's holding information not the actual menu.
(2010-10-23, 02:33 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, is, i'll see what i can do. Thanks anyway.

Besides CSS, would there be another alternative?

Jquery, JS, Ajax. CSS is likely the best for menus though.
I found a solution. Thanks anyway everyone.