MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Suggest A Theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who can pick me a nice theme for my shop's forum?
http://forum.lowpricebargains.org/index.php

Don't look at the shop and find a theme like that i am going to do it the reverse... Make the shop's theme based on the forum's theme, So if you could suggest me a good theme,
I want light colours not dark gloomy themes...
Are you willing to pay or no?
Zynge has a good paid one for what your asking.
I'm after one that is already released that is around not a new one.
If i wanted i could make one myself but my imagination and patient's just doesn't reach far enough.
Still doesn't answer my question. You can get paid high quality themes. (premade)
You didn't ask a question you said i can pay for a theme, which i'm not going to do. I want a good looking free theme that has already been released. Surely it's not to hard to link to a good theme with out asking about $£$?!?
I would say "The Cure" , "Normal theme", or "Accord Dusk". Smile
Thanks i'm guessing they are on the Mybb main site. Will find them now.
Thanks for your suggestions.
(2010-10-23, 06:14 PM)LowPriceBargains Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't ask a question you said i can pay for a theme, which i'm not going to do. I want a good looking free theme that has already been released. Surely it's not to hard to link to a good theme with out asking about $£$?!?

Nope. Its comes to warrenty. You get what you pay for. You get 0 guarantees if you don't pay.
Pages: 1 2