MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Font issue; Apart Flame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My board is 1.6 and using a modified version of Apart Flame. I've got a difference between the font used in the Forum category on the Index and the font used in the Forum Title and Thread Topics:

Index Forum Category font:

[attachment=20324]

Forum title & Thread topics:

[attachment=20325]

I've gone through global.css and the templates but I can't find any reason for the fonts to be different. The only font references in global.css all say this: font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif;

The index font appears to be 'thead' class, which is this:

.thead {
background: #a20000 top left repeat-x;
color: #ffffff;
border-bottom: 0px solid #550000;
padding: 10px;
font-size: 16px;
text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em #242424;
}

(The template using this has a <strong> tag.)

While the forum title / topic title class is 'largetexttopic'.

.largetexttopic {
font-size: 16px;
font-weight: bold;
text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #404040;
}

The largetexttopic class font is definitely Tahoma, 16px, bold. However I can't even figure out for certain what the font from thead is. Help would be appreciated!
are you sure its not just a standard font, no bold, versus a bold font? i dont see a huge difference in anything but the weight of the font and text shadow. ive looked at 2 other forums running different versions of apart and couldnt locate the exact location where this was happening.
Looks like the second one just isn't bold.
I thought that too at first, but the second one is definitely bold too. I removed the bold and the two fonts don't match. Hmm.