MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Header Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone help me?
So I got this theme from IV Geo. and it preadded tabs but i dont want them. Can someone help me delete them or change the links they go to

Also I need help changing where it says "Welcome to IV Geo Community"

Thanks, all help is greatly appreciated.
[Image: 2a649w5.png]
If you mean the portal, forums etc links, ACP -> Templates and Style -> Templates -> *Your Theme* -> Header Templates. Open the header template and simply add/remove the links.
(2010-10-24, 06:39 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]If you mean the portal, forums etc links, ACP -> Templates and Style -> Templates -> *Your Theme* -> Header Templates. Open the header template and simply add/remove the links.

Thank You, do you have any idea how to change the Welcome to ivGeo Community?

EDIT : i only have the

<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php">{$lang->toplinks_search}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/memberlist.php">{$lang->toplinks_memberlist}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/calendar.php">{$lang->toplinks_calendar}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=help">{$lang->toplinks_help}</a></li>

I need the Downloads and Rules
Oh, whoops, sorry! I misread your post. Check the header_welcomeblock_member to see if the "Welcome to ivGeo Community" is in there. If not, try header_welcomeblock_guest.
(2010-10-24, 06:53 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, whoops, sorry! I misread your post. Check the header_welcomeblock_member to see if the "Welcome to ivGeo Community" is in there. If not, try header_welcomeblock_guest.

Neither.
Hrm... o.O Try search the templates for "Welcome to ivGeo Community". If you can't find it, you can PM me the admin login and I'll give it a shot.
(2010-10-24, 07:14 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]Hrm... o.O Try search the templates for "Welcome to ivGeo Community". If you can't find it, you can PM me the admin login and I'll give it a shot.

Aha wow, found it. Thanks repped.
I didnt even notice I can search, I feel so stupid now.
Don't be Toungue I never noticed it when I first started using MyBB =P