MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: templates of admin panel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where are the templates of the design of the admin panel
They aren't in templates. If they were, people would just break their ACP.
(2010-10-24, 05:24 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]They aren't in templates. If they were, people would just break their ACP.

So how can i edit the ACP template? If possible?

What exactly do you want to edit...?? You'd need to edit the HTML in the files.
(2010-10-24, 05:59 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly do you want to edit...?? You'd need to edit the HTML in the files.

I want to edit the templates, to example "therdlist" in forumdisply.

Well that's not the templates of the admin panel, that's templates of the forum.

You edit the forum templates at ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > choose your template set...
(2010-10-24, 06:25 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Well that's not the templates of the admin panel, that's templates of the forum.

You edit the forum templates at ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > choose your template set...

Thet was an example...

Then that's where you edit that, but the templates of the forum and the code for the ACP are completely different things. As I said, if you want to actually edit the code that creates the ACP itself, you'll need to edit the core files. If you can give an actual example of what in the ACP it is you want to edit, we can help.
(2010-10-24, 07:04 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Then that's where you edit that, but the templates of the forum and the code for the ACP are completely different things. As I said, if you want to actually edit the code that creates the ACP itself, you'll need to edit the core files. If you can give an actual example of what in the ACP it is you want to edit, we can help.
I want to create a like vBulletin ACP
It's possible?
No, not really. To be honest if you want an ACP like vB, which I think is much less user friendly than the MyBB one, you should just buy vB. The ACP isn't designed to be completely overhauled by users.