MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Social Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just found out the movie is coming November 4th to Portugal! I am so gonna watch it. Looks very interesting. Are you going to watch it? Smile

Already did. Was a waste of money. The whole thing is on wikipedia already. >_>
I enjoyed it!
Probably download it online soon anyway but it looks good.
Nice video .....I liked.Thanks
(2010-10-24, 10:34 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Already did. Was a waste of money. The whole thing is on wikipedia already. >_>

Just wiki'd facebook, pretty much figured out the plot.....
(2010-10-24, 10:34 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Already did. Was a waste of money. The whole thing is on wikipedia already. >_>

Are you really comparing Wikipedia summaries to actual movies?
(2010-10-27, 01:35 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you really comparing Wikipedia summaries to actual movies?

My point being all you miss is the actual words from the conflict. The whole situation is available on three different wikipedia documents.
(2010-10-27, 04:14 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]My point being all you miss is the actual words from the conflict. The whole situation is available on three different wikipedia documents.

This is such ridiculous reasoning. Come on dude, it's a movie, it's a dramatization, it's a subjective interpretation. It is not a list of facts off of Wikipedia. You may as well say it's not worth seeing Schindler's List or Inglorious Basterds, because hell, we all know how WW2 ended now don't we?
Lots of people recommended this movie to me. I am going to watch it. Smile

Who talked about reading and what is it,BTW??? :p
Pages: 1 2 3