MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Christmas!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well,

I have done my wish list Heart Cool Has anyone else?

I need some peoples help here though, I am getting a laptop for Christmas just can't decide which one to get.

I have narrowed it down to these two, any suggestions on which one? I am leaning towards the Dell atm.

Dell Inspiron:
Processor: Intel Core i3-370m (2.40GHZ)
RAM: 3GB (DDR3)
HDD: 320 GB
Graphics: Intel HD
Wifi: 802.11 B/G/N
Webcam: 1.3MP & Mic

Or

Toshiba C650-154:
Processor: Intel Core i3-350m (2.26GHZ)
RAM: 4GB (DDR3)
HDD: 320GB SATA
Graphics: Intel HD
Wifi: 802.11 B/G/N
Webcam: 0.3MP & Mic
I don't get presents for Christmas. That's stupid.
(2010-10-25, 01:07 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get presents for Christmas. That's stupid.

Yeah but I think Conor's like thirteen or something so I think that's pretty normal?

I'm a little too old for Christmas presents, I don't know if my girl will get me anything and I don't really care either way.
(2010-10-25, 01:11 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-25, 01:07 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get presents for Christmas. That's stupid.
I'm a little too old for Christmas presents
Arghhh, Must suck to be you two Toungue.
(2010-10-25, 01:13 PM)Conor Calby Wrote: [ -> ]

Not really, I make enough money that I don't need to wait for Christmas to get stuff I want lol
(2010-10-25, 01:36 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-25, 01:13 PM)Conor Calby Wrote: [ -> ]

Not really, I make enough money that I don't need to wait for Christmas to get stuff I want lol

Stop making us poor people envious.

I never got the idea of exchanging presents. Why not just save up and buy it for yourself? Your already listing out what you want yourself?
Why save up when parents will buy it Toungue, besides, I literally cannot save money, it goes in one hand and comes out the other.

(2010-10-25, 01:45 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]I never got the idea of exchanging presents. Why not just save up and buy it for yourself? Your already listing out what you want yourself?

Because it's kind of hard to save up money without a job?
Ya'll are missing the point of christmas. Christmas isn't just a time to buy presents for one another and be done with it, or expect something great for your self. Christmas is a time to give to others be selfless and tell people that you love them (or if you're giving to friends, that you really like them xD) That being said, I WANT ME SOME SKATES!!! I mean... I hope to receive...

1. Free line skates. Or

2. PSN Plus. Or

3. PS Move pack. Or what ever any one feels to give out of the kindness of their heart. Angel
Yeah exactly. It's more fun for me to get presents for others at this point.
Pages: 1 2 3