MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wordpress amd mybb forum- latest posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-04-01, 10:29 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Last post: January 29th, 2011

Why bump this?

Because I search in google in order to find a plugin for wordpress and this thread was in the firts place in google, and no one of responses was really useful.

So I consider my answer can help to others to find a good answer.

Do you have any problem with that?.
I don't have a problem particularly, it just seemed odd that you should bump this after so long.
Sorry to bump this old thread but i was searching how to post latest posts on my wordpress site. I've been using mybb postalicious but it screws up what it displays once i started moving/copy threads.

the wordbb widget (standalone latest posts) does not work despite me entering correct forum db/user/pass/etc...

the 'latest topics' plugin although it was recently updated, i cant find the settings page to configure the plugin.. so its useless.

I used simple rss reader widget and it loaded the rss feed syndication just fine but all it shows is topic name and section... if i am to do rss feed style thing.. id like to have more info such as latest username/poster, maybe avatar... is that even possible?
Pages: 1 2