MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Easiest way to install forum on 25+ domains???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

I need to install the forum script on 25+ domains (many different forums) Any tips on how to do a multi-install so it gets done faster???

Thanks
Why so many Domains, There isn't a way to multi-task Wink.
(2010-10-25, 02:30 PM)Ashley S Wrote: [ -> ]Why so many Domains, There isn't a way to multi-task Wink.

more profits Smile
There's no script to install multiple forums at once. Each one only takes a minute or two though.
That's a lot of domains! What are they all about, just out of interest. Smile
Hmmm they are about different things 5 of them are for webmasters internet marketing related... 13 of them are about space... 2 about childbirth.... 3 about sports.... 1 for men... 1 for women... 1 general all in one... 1 intimacy.. 1 dating... 1 about a famous book which has no forum of it's own but 9,000+ people search for it daily...

And so on... each and every one of my forums have people searching for them either low competition or no competition.

Here's one that is active www.ScrapeBoxForum.com it's a forum for the scrape box backlinks software, it has thousands of users but no forum, so I went ahead and made a forum (after I asked the owner).

I either need to write articles to get traffic, or create forums.
With articles I'll have to pay for outsourcing on an ongoing basis, but with forums it's free content that gets natural SE traffic.

Only problem with forums is that I get lot's of spam, maybe there's a mod to stop software generated spam?

I believe that forums are awesome if you can find a small niche which does not have any forum of it's own, like a forum on how to take care of a specific dog breed, which then would only focus on that kind of dog.
25 domains does seem a bit excess. You know, if you do manage to install the forum on 25+ domains, how will you manage them all? You'd have to visit each one daily and keep them active.

One or two is fine, IMO. I can barely manage 3 on my own! Also, you'll be spending much more for those domains than you'll get back in revenue.