MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1146 - Table 'mybb.mybb_mybb_settinggroups' doesn't exist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i installed that one, and get this error: "This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1601"
Yes, as I clearly said in my post, you need to change the compatibility in the file.
As I told you, I am clearly new to MyBB. What do you mean change compatibility? How do I do that?
As I said, in the file for the plugin, change the compatibility from 14* to 16*
As I said, I am new to MyBB, Maybe if you would have given some directions to your help. Than I would have understood you. You have to remember that I am new to MyBB. Is this what you meant?

open MyBB/inc/plugins/email_admin_new_member.php

Find:
		'compatibility' => '14*',

Replace with:
		'compatibility' => '16*',
I said to change the compatibility, said where to change it, and said what to change it to, there's little more I could have said without being patronising. But yes, that is the change I mean.
Sorry Matt,
I realize now that you were trying to help me, I apologize to you. I just didn't know what you meant by changing the compatibility. I thought you meant to change like the CHMOD or permissions, or changing a setting in admin. Like I said I am new to MyBB.
Pages: 1 2