MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1146 - Table 'mybb.mybb_mybb_settinggroups' doesn't exist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seems after my upgrade to 1.6 there is an extra table prefix added to the queries when I try to activate my plugins again. Error message as in thread subject.

ex.
INSERT INTO mybb_mybb_settinggroups (gid,name,title,description,disporder,isdefault) VALUES ('NULL','Email Notification on Registration','Email Notification on Registration','','1','no')

There should only be a single prefix of mybb_ in front of the table name.

Any thoughts
???
what plugin ate you trying to install?

Post a link to the plugin too.
(2010-10-25, 03:06 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]what plugin ate you trying to install?

Post a link to the plugin too.

Not trying to actually install it. I had deactivated my plugins prior to an upgrade, then when I tried to activate them after the upgrade completed, I received the error. The 2 plugins where

Email Notification on Registration (1.1)

PM On Registration (1.1.2)

Hope that clarifies
>>>>>>>
(2010-10-25, 03:06 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Post a link to the plugin too.

http://mods.mybb.com/archive/9/misc/2

http://mods.mybb.com/profile/81
Ok so all I did was edit the actual plugin php files and took out the TABLE PREFIX from in front of the SQL insert statement and ran it. Worked for now, so I'm happy for now.
If that was there, the plugins would have been written for MyBB 1.2. Don't get plugins from the 1.2 archive, they're just not going to work.
(2010-10-25, 08:04 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]If that was there, the plugins would have been written for MyBB 1.2. Don't get plugins from the 1.2 archive, they're just not going to work.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind when I look for substitutes.
After I installed the mod called "Email Notification on Registration", then went to ACP > Plugins, and clicked "Activate" next to mod. So, this mod will not work with verions 1.6.1?

Error that I got:
MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1146 - Table 'mysite_MyBB.mybb_mybb_settinggroups' doesn't exist
Query:
    INSERT INTO mybb_mybb_settinggroups (`gid`,`name`,`title`,`description`,`disporder`,`isdefault`) VALUES ('NULL','Email Notification on Registration','Email Notification on Registration','','1','no') 
I am new to MyBB, but I think the reason for this error is due to the prefix for the table being listed 2 times. I am not sure where to edit the code. Can someone tell me how to fix this error?
(2011-01-17, 12:46 PM)ClearSux Wrote: [ -> ]After I installed the mod called "Email Notification on Registration", then went to ACP > Plugins, and clicked "Activate" next to mod. So, this mod will not work with verions 1.6.1?

Error that I got:
MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1146 - Table 'mysite_MyBB.mybb_mybb_settinggroups' doesn't exist
Query:
    INSERT INTO mybb_mybb_settinggroups (`gid`,`name`,`title`,`description`,`disporder`,`isdefault`) VALUES ('NULL','Email Notification on Registration','Email Notification on Registration','','1','no') 
I think the reason for this error is due to the prefix for the table being listed 2 times. I am not sure where to edit the code. Can someone tell me how to fix this error?

Use your code editor to search the "mybb_mybb_settinggroups" line of code and manually change it. Hope that helps.
Don't do that, it won't actually say 'mybb_mybb_settinggroups' anywhere, and because this plugin was written for MyBB 1.2, it'll need more changes than this.

This one will actually work on 1.6, once you change the compatibility in the file from 14* to 16* http://mods.mybb.com/archive/view/email-...ew-members
Pages: 1 2