MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin Idea - Easy or not? :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi All,

I need to give users the ability to be able to add new options to polls. Trouble is my knowledge of using PHP is still in the early stages so it would be helpful if someone could give me pointers, general theory or even make it for me Big Grin

Anyways all advice is appreciated Smile
Edit op?
What you mean?
Can't users by default edit polls? Or do you mean other users than OP?
Other than op Smile
I only let mods and admins editpolls not sure why you'd want any old person to be able to edit them.
As said in first post I only want them to be able to add a new option.
its good if youd like to nominate another option up there... best example (just woke up) would be a poll on music. say it lists rock, metal and pop, but you dont like any of them, so you add techno and someone else adds country. not a bad idea i suppose.
(2010-10-26, 05:39 PM)pyr0 Wrote: [ -> ]its good if youd like to nominate another option up there... best example (just woke up) would be a poll on music. say it lists rock, metal and pop, but you dont like any of them, so you add techno and someone else adds country. not a bad idea i suppose.

Exactly what I would like to do Toungue
How would you moderate them? I suppose you could just edit the poll options in the DB using the plugin. Wouldn't be too hard Toungue
Pages: 1 2