MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SpeakUp360.com - Needs Members...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

We're looking for members that would like to be a part of our friendly community. We have lots of great threads that you might be interested in. If not, please feel free to create your own thread.

Yes, our forum is a "general forum" and we know that some feel that general forums won't last and will eventually flop, but we're trying the best we can to be one of the forums that survives.

Please feel free to join if you find our forum interesting. We'd like to have you with us. Please feel free to share your ideas and suggestions on how we can improve our forum.

www.speakup360.com

Thanks in advance,
MrBone88
wow over 10k posts.. but not so much traffic though, try installing "Google Seo" plugin.
Thanks for the suggestion about the Google Seo plugin, Anurag. I'll definitely look into it. Smile
Hi all,

Anyone else have any ideas or suggestions on how to make our forum better? Please feel free to let me know. Smile

Thanks,
MrBone88
Get a custom theme and make some changes in logo.

Even if you don't wish to buy a custom theme, use some other free theme as that cure theme by Audentio is used by a lot of forums. It makes your forum to be felt like just another one.

Other than that, the forum looks great. Nice category selection. Congrats.

Even if you don't wish to buy a custom theme, use some other free theme as that cure theme by Audentio is used by a lot of forums. It makes your forum to be felt like just another one.

(2010-11-11, 10:15 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Get a custom theme and make some changes in logo.

Thanks for your feedback, kavin. I really appreciate it. I'll definitely look into changing the theme and logo soon. Glad you like our category selection and thanks for the congrats. Smile

Anyone else have any ideas or suggestions? If anyone would like to join our forum we'd enjoy having you with us. Smile
From the name of the domain I'd expect this to be an XBOX forum, not a general one =\