MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need somebody that really knows what there talking about
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Basically when i got my domain i used google apps to create a crap template because i didn't know what i was doing. Now im trying to upload mybb and im going to my site install directory at http://www.runehut.com/install - and it says page not found. I think its something to do with the google apps although im not sure. Can anybody point me in the right direction? Thanks.
You need a real host in order to use MyBB. Google Apps won't work.
I have a web host and domain (paid for). Google apps is an option you can use to help set up your website when you purchase the domain.
So Google Apps meets these requirements?? [Wiki: Requirements] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

I don't think it does. It's not an actual host like the host every body else uses to host a forum. According to some things I've just read it doesn't even have PHP.
(2010-10-26, 09:56 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]So Google Apps meets these requirements?? [Wiki: Requirements] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

I don't think it does. It's not an actual host like the host every body else uses to host a forum. According to some thing I've just read it doesn't even have PHP.

There really exist webhosts who do not have php, do they even have apache installed Big Grin ?