MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Activated GD Captcha Images, remove in registration page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have activated the "(GD)CAPTCHA Images for Registration & Posting" in General Settings and installed recaptcha III.
It is displaying 2 captcha features ie; Default mybb gd captcha and recaptcha at registration page.
Now how can we remove the GD captcha image feature from the registration page, only.
By removing the {$regimage} in member_register template, is not removing the option to insert the captcha words. It is giving warning message as captcha words entered are wrong.

ACP >> Configuration > General Configuration >> CAPTCHA Images for Registration & Posting >> Off
I dont want to turn it off, instead i want to completely remove gd captcha appearing in registration page only. Because, the contact page made with page manager is not showing gd captcha if we deactivate it and the recaptcha III is not compatible to be used in other places than registration page only.
You can't just remove it from the templates, that will just give an error and stop anyone registering.
So, any other means to completely that feature?
(2010-10-26, 10:26 AM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]ACP >> Configuration > General Configuration >> CAPTCHA Images for Registration & Posting >> Off
Or, turn off one of the CAPTCHA plugins.