MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't seem to change text color of subforum and posts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RolleyesHi everybody, was trying to make some minor adjustments to nwntor.com, but ran into problem. If I add font color to the Link CSS Attribute in the content container, it effects not only forum text, threads but changes the color of Forum Table Header. If I leave the font fields blanks then it defautls to original colors. If you go to nwntor.com you will see white Table headers and blue text for forum text and postings. Which is the default but wanted to change forum text to DarkGoldenrod "b8860b". example would be " Getting Started "

Just Tip: This is the site I use for some colors: http://www.pitt.edu/~nisg/cis/web/cgi/rgb.html

Provides a nice listing of colors and shades. Cool
Hey everybody, I have answered my own question. After taking a brief rest, I can back an hour latter and made changes to Link css attributes, font color for normal links and visited link, located in " Body(customized in this style)". This resloved my problem. Sorry for the unnecessary post. Thanks everybody.
aadatepe Wrote:After taking a brief rest, I can back an hour later and made changes to Link css attributes, font color for normal links and visited link, located in " Body(customized in this style)". This resloved my problem. Sorry for the unnecessary post.
Good for you! Best way to resovle problems is trying on your own. This way you learn more. Seldom, I am sometimes too lazy to do so.

EB
aadatepe Wrote:Hey everybody, I have answered my own question. After taking a brief rest, I can back an hour latter and made changes to Link css attributes, font color for normal links and visited link, located in " Body(customized in this style)". This resloved my problem. Sorry for the unnecessary post. Thanks everybody.
Where exactly have you changed subforum font decoration